Thursday, March 8, 2012

Extra dedication at it's finest

_______________________________________

Myth has it, this man has been an extra in every movie and TV show ever created. Not sure how much truth is behind that, but take a look at all the roles he's had. Needs a gold medal for awesome. I wonder why he just doesn't take that extra step and just become an actor, I mean his dedication and motivation are obviously through the roof. Perhaps he rather be apart of the movie/show while still remaining out of the spotlight. Very modest of him I'll say


Also, I must apologize for the eerie music, you must admit thought that it does go pretty well with this given that it's already creepy in nature.

7 comments:

  1. I bet it's because he has such boyish face, he can play much younger people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I recognized that face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is one epic kid :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that kid is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was hilarious. I hope he gets a good break, because he definitely has the drive.

    ReplyDelete